CILIP can deliver quality training to meet your specific needs. An expert trainer will tailor the content and emphasis of the course to reflect the nature of your business and meet your requirements.
We offer a range of onsite training programmes suitable for all sectors of the library, information and knowledge community and beyond. After discussing your training requirements for your staff we will be pleased to work with you and our expert trainers to delevelop a programme which meets your needs - held at a time and place to suit you and your team.
For further information and to discuss your training requirements please complete the enquiry form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our six step guide on how to book CILIP Onsite Training and gain expert tailored programmes for your organisation (PDF)
What people say
Benefits of onsite training
Onsite training brings a range of benefits to your organisation:
- Cost effective - save money by paying a single fee for training a group of staff.
- Efficient use of your resources - save on travelling time and expenses.
- Ready when you are - choose when and where the course runs.
- Expert trainers - our highly regarded trainers are experienced and knowledgeable.
- Certificate of attendance - for each participant and can be used as evidence towards CILIP's Professional Registration programme including revalidation.
- Free training materials - all delegates receive reference materials for their personal use afterwards.